Saturday, September 30, 2017

new design team members joining us!



Denise


 

Hi, I'm  Denise Holmes. I’m married with three grown up sons and two sheltie collie dogs.  I work full time in an Accountant's and can generally be found crafting whenever I get a spare moment.  I'm a passionate paper crafter and have always loved crafty thngs.  I started making cards in 2006 and expanded into scrapbooking shortly after attending my first crop, when I discovered I could create beautiful memories for myself, have fun and amke friends in the process!  I really enjoy messing about with distress inks and rubber stamps, and often incorporate these into my layouts and cards.  I'm definitely an inky, fussy cutting type of crafter!

You can find me on Instagram as @deeciedee






Hi, my name is Antonia and I’m over the moon to be designing for the Stick It Down blog! I’ve been scrapbooking for about eight years now, but only been ‘going social’ recently with my work. I mostly do 12”x12” single page layouts, but I also use double layouts and pocket page journaling in my travel albums and my kids’ school albums.

You can find me on Instagram as @antsheartseggy
My Blog: Chasing Daylight

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.